你今天感覺如何?
Tired
疲勞
-
When tiredness hits, be kind to yourself and take time to rest
累的時候,對自己好一點,允許自己停下來休息。 -
Now is the time to choose yourself, take a pause.現在就是時候,把優先權留給自己,停下來喘口氣。 -
Feeling tired is a signal from your body that it is time to re-energise!累,是身體在跟你說:嘿,該充電了。 -
Take a second to breathe, slow down停一下,深呼吸,讓節奏慢下來。 -
Affirmation: I’m tired but grateful I accomplished something today我累了,但我感謝自己今天還是完成了一些事。 -
Listen to your body and prioritise yourself in moments of tiredness累的時候,聽聽身體的聲音,把自己放在第一位。 -
It is okay to rest, just don’t give up!休息沒關係,但別放棄。 -
Rest is part of progress—pausing today helps you move forward tomorrow.休息也是進步,今天的暫停,是為了明天走得更遠。 -
Even the strongest need to recharge; give yourself permission to slow down.再強的人也需要充電,允許自己慢下來吧。 -
Taking time to rest is an act of strength, not weakness.懂得休息,是一種強大,不是軟弱。
Hurt
受傷
-
It hurts because it matters to you, don’t judge yourself for feeling your feelings會難受,是因為這件事對你很重要,別怪自己有情緒。 -
The pain you feel today is the strength of today” — Paul Coelho你今天感受到的痛苦,就是你今天的力量。 -
Resilience is key, you will bounce back from this韌性很重要,你會挺過來的。 -
The hurt may take time to disappear but ultimately we always become larger and stronger than it痛會慢慢淡去,而你會比它更強大。 -
Healing takes time, but you are on your way.療癒需要時間,但你已經在路上了。 -
Your scars tell a story; let them remind you of your strength.你的傷疤在說故事,讓它們提醒你有多堅強。 -
You can’t control how others treat you, but you can control how you respond.你無法控制別人怎麼對你,但你可以決定自己要怎麼回應。 -
You are enough just as you are.你現在的樣子,就已經足夠好了。 -
You are worthy of love and respect, just by being you你值得被愛、被尊重,就因為你是你。 -
Surround yourself with love and light; let go of what dims your shine.靠近那些讓你發光的人,放手那些讓你黯淡的事。
Joy
喜悅
-
A joyful life is made up of joyful moments gracefully strung together” — Brene Brown充滿喜悅的人生,其實就是由一個個快樂的瞬間,優雅地串連起來的。 -
Spread the joy around!把快樂散播出去吧! -
Reflect and journal about what brought about this feeling so you always remember it靜下心來,把這份感覺的由來寫進日記裡,這樣你就永遠不會忘記它了。 -
If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment” — Carlos Santana只要心中懷抱著喜悅,你就有能力治癒任何一個當下。 -
Joy and positive thinking are powerful tools for living well” — Cyndie Spiegel喜悅和正向思考,是我們過好生活的強大武器。 -
Everyday brings new reasons to smile每一天,都有新的理由讓你微笑。 -
Joy multiplies itself when it is shared with others當你與他人分享喜悅,這份快樂不僅不會減少,反而會成倍增長。 -
Joy is everywhere!快樂無處不在! -
Choose joy everyday每天都要選擇快樂! -
Joy is the sunshine that warms even the smallest moments.喜悅就像陽光,連最不起眼的瞬間都能被它溫暖。
Grateful
感激
-
Gratitude reminds us of all that we have and all that we’ve learned感恩提醒了我們,自己擁有多少,也學到了多少。 -
“Gratitude allows to give appreciation to things we had never thought to thank before”感恩讓我們學會去珍惜那些過去從未想過要說謝謝的事物。 -
The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see” — Mary Davis心裡的感恩越多,眼中的美景就越多。 -
Gratitude opens my heart to more love and abundance感恩讓我的心敞開,接住更多的愛和豐盛。 -
I appreciate the simple moments in life我很珍惜生活中那些簡單平凡的時刻。 -
I am thankful for the blessings in my life that give it meaning我感謝生命中那些賦予它意義的恩典。 -
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow” — Melody Beattie感恩讓我們與過去和解,讓當下感到平靜,也為明天描繪出美好的願景。 -
Live life in gratitude!帶著感謝的心過日子吧! -
Every thank you plants a seed of kindness that grows within us.每一聲謝謝,都在我們心裡種下了一顆善良的种子,讓它慢慢發芽、茁壯。 -
You are able to see blessings in the ordinary.你擁有一雙慧眼,能在平凡的日子裡看見不平凡的祝福。
Stressed
壓力
-
"Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens. And the response is something we can choose” — Maureen Killoran壓力不是外界強加的,而是我們自己的回應。至於要怎麼回應,選擇權其實在我們手上。 -
Reflect: where in my body do I most feel the stress?回頭看看自己的身體:肩膀緊繃?胸口悶?還是胃不舒服?壓力通常會老實地躲在某個地方。 -
Your body is telling you to slow down, close your eyes and take a deep breath, remind yourself that your stress is just a reaction and not the reality身體已經在抗議了,閉眼喘口氣吧。那些讓你喘不過氣的,很多時候只是你對事情的反應,不是事情真正的樣子。 -
Slow down and redirect your mind. Take notice of your environment, name five things you observe and describe them in detail放慢腳步,把思緒轉個彎。留意一下周遭的環境,找出五樣你看到的東西,並仔細描述它們的細節。 -
Stress is a temporary feeling, you are not your stress壓力來來去去,但它只是你此刻的感受,不是你這個人。 -
You don’t have to do everything at once — one step is enough.你不需要一次搞定所有事,踏出一步就夠了。 -
Notice what’s within your control, and let go of what isn’t.專注在你能改變的事上,剩下的,就讓它去吧。 -
Your worth is not measured by how much you carry.別搞錯了,你扛了多少事,並不代表你就有多重要。 -
Stress passes; your strength and resilience remain.難關總會過的,但你撐過這一切的骨氣和本事,會變成你永遠的資產。 -
Be gentle with yourself — you’re doing the best you can.別對自己那麼嚴苛啦,你已經做到最好了。
Frustrated
沮喪
-
Frustration could be a sign that it is time to let a matter be before we revisit it again with a clearer mind感到挫折也許是在告訴你:該暫時放手了,等腦袋清醒一點再回來處理。 -
Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success” — Bo Bennett
雖然感到挫折真的很痛,但這也是成功過程中很重要、很正面的一環。 -
Focus on what you can control instead of being frustrated by the things you can’t把心力放在你能改變的地方,別為了控制不了的事一直糾結。 -
Frustration does not equate to failure!覺得挫折很正常,這絕對不是失敗! -
Slow down to check in with yourself and your goals, you are doing your best already慢下來喘口氣,回頭看看自己走得怎麼樣,你其實已經做得很好了。 -
This feeling might be an indication to adjust your approach這種感覺可能是在提醒你,該調整一下做法了。 -
Shift your focus: what’s one small thing you can control right now?換個角度想:此刻有哪一件小事,是你做得到的? -
Breathe, reset, and remind yourself: this moment does not define you.深呼吸,重新開始,並提醒自己:這一刻並不能定義你是誰。 -
In the midst of frustration lies the seed of change.
每一次的挫折裡,都埋著一顆等待發芽的變革種子。 -
Let your frustration be a spark that ignites your motivation.把那股不甘心,變成推著你往前衝的燃料吧!
Upset
憂愁
-
Sometimes it is difficult to pinpoint what makes us feel upset, it is important to be kind to yourself in these moments有時候,我們很難確切指出是什麼讓自己感到難過;在這些時刻,對自己好一點是很重要的。 -
Feeling upset can be really draining, prioritise your well-being and focus on self-care感到難過真的很消耗能量,把身心健康放在第一位,專注在好好照顧自己上。 -
It may be difficult but acknowledge the negative thoughts, listen to what your mind and body are telling you雖然很難,但別急著否認那些負面想法,試著去感受身體和腦袋到底想告訴你什麼。 -
It’s okay to feel upset; your feelings matter.覺得難過沒關係,你的情緒是真實存在的,也值得被重視。 -
Pause and breathe — give yourself space to settle.先暫停,吸口氣,讓自己有個喘息的空間,慢慢穩定下來。 -
Let your emotions flow, then let them soften.允許情緒像水流過一樣釋放出來,接著讓那份激烈逐漸變得輕柔。 -
Be kind to yourself in this moment — you’re doing your best.這一刻記得善待自己,你已經做到最好了。 -
Your strength is greater than this moment of upset.你的內在力量,足以撐過這段難受的時候。 -
Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you.你心裡其實很有力量,可以跨過所有的難關,變成那個最耀眼、最強大的自己。 -
Scared
驚慌
-
Feeling scared doesn’t mean you aren’t capable of amazing things.感到害怕,並不代表你沒有能力成就非凡。 -
You are brave and resilient”你很勇敢,而且充滿韌性。 -
If you are able to, speak to a trusted individual about what is making you scared如果情況允許,不妨找個信得過的人,說說看是什麼讓你感到害怕。 -
This is your body telling you to stop and breathe, before anything else, focus on taking deep breaths in and out這是身體在叫你停下來喘口氣。在處理任何事情之前,先專心把呼吸調順,深深地吸氣、再慢慢吐氣。 -
Sometimes, our fear stems from things beyond our control. We have to remind ourselves of that and focus on what we can control有時恐懼來自於我們無法控制的因素。記得提醒自己這一點,然後專注在那些你能掌握的事情就好。 -
If this feeling is persistent, it is completely okay to seek help如果這種情緒揮之不去,記得去尋求協助是可以的,不需要一個人硬撐。 -
You are not alone in this moment; support and strength surround you.此刻你並不是一個人,身邊有支持你的力量,也有能給你勇氣的人事物。 -
Anchor yourself with a simple truth: I can take this one step at a time.讓自己定錨在一個簡單的真相上:我只需要一次走一步就好。 -
Let your breath be your guide — steady, calm, and always returning you to peace.跟著呼吸的節奏走——它穩重又安靜,總能把你帶回平靜。 -
Every time you face your fears, you become a stronger person.每當你去面對那些讓你害怕的事,你就會變得比以前更堅強。
