Who we are:
Be Priceless is an educational non-profit that empowers growth, well-being and safety our community.
We are fostered by the community for the community to promote flourishing and equity.
We believe that every person has the right to be well and safe. Everyone is priceless and has the limitless inner power to flourish
What we do:
1) LISTEN to and PARTNER with diverse community members for shared understanding and shared solutions
on growth, well-being and safety of children, caregivers and families.
- We conduct extensive interviews to seek to listen to the voices of children, youth, parents, caregivers, and care service providers (e.g. NGO workers, educators, etc.) on their views, challenges, and ideas for collective solutions.
- We work collaboratively with diverse community members to develop context-adapted real and practical solutions to improve individual flourishing and empower a more equitable thriving community.
- Our work is aligned with the robust frameworks and strategies to transform for improved health and well-being (World Health Organization), Social and Emotional Learning (CASTEL), safety (United Nations, UNICEF)
also reviewed and improved by professionals from major relevant organizaitons, including Save the Children, WHO, International Organization of Migrant, Liberty Share and more.
Stay tune for our reports on:
* Situational analysis - on the views of the community members on the well-being and safety of children and families
* Community Scorecard - on child and caregiver-informed ways to measure well-being and safety of children.
* Community Impact Reports - on the change in growth, well-being and safety of participants of the SEED Courses
2) DEVELOP and PROVIDE life-changing SEED Courses that strengthens life-skills for flourishing.
SEED stands for our ideals: Self-value, Empower, Educate and protect from Dangers.
The courses are now offered to the following groups:
A) 4-6 year-old children
B) 7-9 year-old children
C) 10-15 year-old children
D) Parents and other Caregivers
E) Educators (e.g. social workers, counselors, health workers, teachers of partnering organizations)
Why are we so Priceless and Limitless?
The SEED course has shown to significantly improve the participants' self-value, resilience, mental-physical-social health and safety, quality of life, and positive relationships.
FREE of Charge are ALL of our services (including SEED Courses - training and educational materials) for participants and partnering non-profit organizations or schools.
We are fully self-funded by our founders, who are committing their expertise and resources to support the community in growing our capacity and resilience for flourishing. We believe that no child, youth, caregiver, or family should be left behind in taking part in empowering training to be well and safe.
The SEED Courses was rigorously developed over 8 years by more than 150 diverse professional experts and community members (including multicultural children, youth, parents and more). It has integrated evidence and best-practices from more than 80 professional (including trans-sectoral professions from extensive experience partnering with disadvantaged communities, e.g. doctors, nurses, public health experts, child protection workers, counselors, educators, mindfulness teachers, social workers, and more).
We are committed to being accountable and transparent about the quality, safety, and impact of our service. We have stringent child safety, data security and integrity policies that every team member and participant must follow. Our programs are also extensively reviewed by the participants through international ethics board approved anonymize impact assessment protocols. We report our the results of our programs openly and in community-friendly manner (see our impact reports section).
Be Priceless provides capacity building educational resources to strength children, family, and community's
growth, well-being and safety.
We foster participation across communities by sharing our vision, multi-sectoral expertise, educational resources, collaboration and impact to ensure that everyone has the life skills training to flourish.
We partner with multicultural children, youth, caregivers, and professionals (educators, social workers, psychologists, health workers, public health workers, etc), and more to develop education and engagement opportunities to enhance growth, well-being and safety.
Self-value, Empower, Educate, and Protect from Dangers (SEED) is an engaging, practical, and evidence-based educational program that builds knowledge, skills, mindsets, and practices for personal growth, learning, well-being (healthy mind, body and relationships) and safety
Number of Team members
Hong Kong, China